Dalrymple | Sallis Architecture is a Pensacola based architecture firm, serving primarily the private sector with a diverse range of residential and commercial architectural clients. We invite you to learn more about our work through our online portfolio.
At DSA we believe we use our talent, to do the work that we love, to produce results that matter. Our work culture is important. It is collaborative and close-knit.
We’re looking for employees who truly enjoy being a part of our firm and creating a strong future for the team through mentoring and leadership.
We’re looking for employees who are motivated to make a lasting difference in the local community with the work they create.
We want DSA and the Pensacola area to be your ideal place for building a lasting future.
- Medical / Basic Term Life / Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Continuing Education / AXP Allowance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation / Family focused work environment / Pensacola Life
Our purpose driven team is in need of new partners
DSA is currently looking to hire exceptional talent, a licensed Architect with 5-10 years of experience to join our design studio. Alongside our work family, this new hire will do the work they love, producing powerful results that matter to our community.
We are looking for candidates with most of the following attributes for Project Architect:
- Required registration and licensure.
- A heart for using architecture to transform a community. (Our work is typically within the local, private sector market.)
- Ability to take ownership of projects (in terms of initial design, documentation, and construction) and independently lead team members to new levels of success. This kind of team leadership should carry with it, a passion for training new architects and be skilled at providing meaningful feedback.
- Know current building codes and how to properly implement them.
- A proven track record showing careful coordination with consulting Engineers.
- Follow through in the field is an important process at DSA. True, time-tested experience with Construction Administration. i.e., ASI’s, RFI’s, Pay App, etc. is required at the level of our Project Architects.
- Strength and mastery with Hand Drawing + Sketching
- A passion for how to independently create construction documents in Autodesk Revit. Do you enjoy using resources online to strengthen your Revit skills? We’re talking to you!
- Share your skill level with the following: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Adobe Acrobat, Morpholio Trace or Procreate.
"*" indicates required fields