DSA is currently looking to hire a licensed Architect with 5-10 years of experience to join our design studio. We are looking for candidates with most of the following attributes:
- Required registration and licensure.
- A heart for using architecture to transform a community. (Our work is typically within the local, private sector market.)
- Ability to take ownership of projects (in terms of initial design, documentation, and construction) and independently lead team members to new levels of success. This kind of team leadership should carry with it, a passion for training new architects and be skilled at providing meaningful feedback.
- Know current building codes and how to properly implement them.
- A proven track record showing careful coordination with consulting Engineers.
- Follow through in the field is an important process at DSA. True, time-tested experience with Construction Administration. i.e., ASI’s, RFI’s, Pay App, etc. is required at the level of our Project Architects.
- Strength and mastery with Hand Drawing + Sketching
- A passion for how to independently create construction documents in Autodesk Revit. Do you enjoy using resources online to strengthen your Revit skills? We’re talking to you!
- We also use the following software, and you would bring much value if you work well with: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Adobe Acrobat, Morpholio Trace or Procreate.
Dalrymple | Sallis Architecture is a Pensacola based architecture firm, serving primarily the private sector with a diverse range of residential and commercial architectural clients. We invite you to learn more about our work through our online portfolio.
Our work culture is important. It is collaborative and close-knit. Along with the ideal skill set listed above, we’re looking for someone who truly enjoys being a part of our firm and creating a strong future for the team through mentoring and leadership. We’re looking for someone who is motivated to make a lasting difference in the local community with the work they create. We want DSA and the Pensacola area to be your ideal place for building a lasting future.
Benefits Include: Medical/Basic Term Life/Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(K) with Company Match, Continuing Education / AXP Allowance, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation / Family focused work environment / Pensacola Life.
Please send your portfolio and resume to:
J. Scott Sallis, AIA
Dalrymple | Sallis Architecture
503 E. Government St.
Pensacola, FL 32502