what we do
- Listen to Your Needs
- Dalrymple | Sallis Architecture, LLC begins each project by thoroughly understanding the short and long-term goals of our clients. We listen to your needs for functionality, accessibility, growth, and aesthetics to make sure the end result reflects your underlying wishes.
- Design and Develop
- Using the latest in architectural software, we can deliver accurate, 3D schematics of your vision that are quickly and easily shared over the Internet. We are now working with the latest BIM (Building Information Modeling) Software and are utilizing Autodesk Revit Software on all our projects. Our firm no longer employs draftsmen. We have a team of modelers. All our work is modeled in 3 Dimensions.
- Achieve High-End Results
- Our team works side by side with clients to ensure their ideas become reality. We help with all aspects of the building process, from generating ideas to designing concepts, and representing your goals to contractors. We provide clear construction documents to help your contractor understand your requirements. In the process, we work efficiently to create the home or commercial building you want.
- Uphold Budgets
- We continually reinforce to our clients that all things are possible in the construction industry. Thus, input from contractors is a vital part of our architectural process.
- Beginning from project inception, we work closely with General Contractors to determine overall cost estimates for materials, labor, and services rendered by all parties. Their feedback helps produce a combined budget, which is used to clarify scope of work.
- Your budget is continually referenced as a critical tool as the project proceeds. Our team maintains constant communication with clients and contractors to ensure the budgeted parameters are followed, both financially and on time.
- Strive for Energy Efficiency
- Our industry is changing. Reducing power consumption is now one of the top (3) concerns in the design process of any building. Dalrymple | Sallis Architecture is committed to implementing innovative materials and methods that insure continue to improve the energy efficiency of our buildings. We have recently completed the Pathways for Change Family Center, a 7,500 SF modular construction that boasts of very low power bills.
Mr. Dalrymple's past work with the National Park Service is a key example or our experience with construction management and "green" building practices.
213 S. Baylen St. • Pensacola FL 32502 • phone: 850-470-6399 • fax: 850-470-6397